I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Walking to the moon???

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

HELLO peeps!! this entry would be FRESH from my mind cause I write this next to my friend in one of the cyber in this BEloved TAWAU...JUZ now...ngee~~..

normal faces...Meymenk AND I

NEXT POSE..heheh

chubby LEBbb....(we did it for almost 5 minutes)hahahah

this is what we call as GEntak HEart...hahah

well... She is one of the Genk TEMENZZZZ...... Ngee~~~
almost 11 month we didn't see each other... by the way, we want to continue our ADVENTURE after this...survival in TAWAU's Town.... daa.... follow her blog.. LICK here...upppss...CLICK2 (^^_)



Alhamdulillah.....let the friendship will last longer even it was drowning under the ocean....yehhaaaa....


P/S: for YOU, you tv3...ALWAYS tv9....hihihihi....

No comments:

Post a Comment