I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

camping at BEntong PAhang....

Salam....
I'm happy and feeling gratefully because I still can have this fresh air around me....
k, this story might be an old story. But I like to share it... Well, know 2.55am...
I still can't sleep.. I thought I got insomania...wawawawa...i don't know...maybe this was my hobby since i became a secondary student and now as ipt student....
by the way, i would like to take this opportunity to update my blog..hihihi..

like what i have state as my tittle of post for today, 'camping at Bentong, Pahang'...



This camp was held on 15th of October until 17th of October 2010....in Dusun Eco Resort in bentong, Pahang.
at the same time, this was also my first trip to Pahang...cool ehh...Hahaha...well, Perantau lah katakan...
This camp was a leadership of consumerism's camp... Narrow it, it was for a smart consumer like me..yehahaa.... credit for me...
Hihikhik..No lah.. this camp for surely all about consumerism...But i really do realize that this camp wasn't like other camp...besides the main point of this camp, it also consist of soul 'pengisian'...Sorry..i keep thinking for 15 minute to find the actual term, but i can't get it..hihihi...well, amateur writer lah Katakan...

8 ipt's joining this programme. IPIS(my ipt), IPBM, IPTEK, IPAA, UPSI, UIA(GOMBAK), UPM, and last but not the least, IIC....


from left, kak Mun, Farol, Fendi, Aiman(orange's shirt), Muaz(red's shirt), Syami, Fiy(me lah...)..adn last but not the least, Khadijah....I just mention her but she wasn't there...she got something to do during that time.

 this one, are my team member....forget to mention, all of us are divided into several groups....our groups are groups number 9 and then we changed it to Integrity. From left, Hafiz(team leader), Nasrul, Hidayat....The rest are girls...but so sorry coz I didn't have our pictures..humm...anyway, this was the best group i ever had..

INTEGRITY'S paNtun....Hihiihiih...

Smart kan???isk3...hihihihi.....
 Teacher Fiy....yehaaa.....with flowers...i don't know lah what flower is this..hihihihi
Nature lover's posing......I lIKe this so much.......


besides that, we also have videos on Rasa Sayang's song....

haaa......creative and inovative erkkk,,, this camp also provide us further information about consumerism.
moreover, all activities that have been held were awesome, attractive and effective... well, i got the effect...hihhih...

let gone be by gone........enjoy looking at these pictures....
to women's hostel

another chalet and swimming pool....


yeah.....morning sight of Dusun eco Resort.....


this is chalet CHUMILLL...hihihihi...


last but not the least, morning sight and also a bougainvilla's flower...like this moment so much......

I hope all the input that I got in joining this camp useful and I would like to share it with my friends and insyaALLAH i will delivery it to my future students.....
hihhihi...


end of the story......

No comments:

Post a Comment