I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adik ku bukan Adikku???

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.


Today, I WOULD LIKE to write about my beloved adik but not officially my adik...and what's the matter?

i also don't know..heeeeheeee..
Ashrul, the only normal person in this picture...umm..is there any??hahahah

Well, his name is Muhammad Ashrullah Bin Muhammad Amran (correct me if I'm wrong)

He was born on 25th of January 1993.
He Lives in Pekan, Pahang...His parents and family call him Along...including ME!!..hiiihiiiii...
ok, the only disable person in this picture is him..hahahah

anyway, He likes to take pictures...and, He is really talented (ye keee???)...boleylahhhhh..


his work.......nice right???hehehe....boleyhlahhhhh
okay, actually I write this post because I've lied him, and this is my way to say Soooorrryyy to him >_<




by the way, this is his  facebook 





Until next time....>_<


No comments:

Post a Comment