I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 25, 2011

last Memories




Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Yupss....yeeeehhuuuu..how are you people?? I hope everybody are in a good Mood, condition and also living in a peaceful and harmony with family.

Today's, this thing come flash from my mind, so, I think I want to reFresh maybe just some of it. It's about my first experience in becoming a facilitator for secondary school in peninsular Malaysia. Thanks to Allah for giving me this precious opportunities to gain more knowledge and also giving me the chance to be friend with those students. Well, we had been invited by the 'cikgu' from SAMTSH... We were assigned to manage those students from form 1 and 2. No more written memories, let's check this out, displays' memories..hehehe...

The facilitators...
from left, Cacol and Fendi (kepala FeC) hahah


from left, Ilyas and Zikri(I take a few minutes before I remember his name) hahaha

cekgu Naim..

from left, Me, Hasanah, Ildah, Syafa and Mierah.


That's the Facilitators...


Here, the happy go lucky Students also known as ADIK-adik..Hihiihi..

exercising....



yeaaahhh



focused...



wanted..hahah



err??hahaha




wooowwww....Dangerous ..


peace...(^^_)



ahaaa.....caught yaaa...


cross section.hahahah


run for your life...


how she knows there is somebody taking a picture?? oh noo.....cheating arrr??


my Gurls...the ISLAM'S warriors....


me again..hahah


slowwlyyyy......hehehe


model of the year...


delicious cake....


the BOYS....(^^_)



the gurlssss....(^^_)


this is from my gurlss....the ISLAM'S warriors...love u sistersss...


ciput cedut and I..


Believes me... It was an awesome experience I ever had. I love you guys... all the things that we had share together will be always in my memory-card..Hihihihi... 

To all brothers and sisters in SAMTSH... you guys are awesome... I was very delightful to know you..May Allah always bless us...

P/S: I wish you the very BEST OF LUCK for next year PMR EXAMINATIONS.......that's All....papai.. (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. correction here * we had shared.....
    and, i think delightful is kinda weird...it might be emmm....i was very grateful...yehaaa...that's the word that I'm looking for.. =)

    ReplyDelete