I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Closing ceremony of third sem of Tesl Foundation

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Sorry for the late....late for what??? I don't know..haha..but, please take a look at these pictures.. IT was taken on 17th of October 2011...

I love my classmates.. they are my family..(^^_)
food (^^_)


food (^^_)



food (^^_)


food (^^_)



drinks..



aFif (sem 3 class representative)


aFif again...



from left, Shahfiq, Sheyreen and Kery..



from left, Shireen and Sheyreen again..




Bainun and Faizatun





Fariz and Fiy (it's me)




hasanah and Erna..



P/s: UNFORTUNATELY, some of the other friends can't make it, Alan, Azam, Wel, Dayang, Kak Ain, Roseminah....

It's ok..as long as our ukhwah will last longer because of Allah S.W.T.... (^^_)

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment