I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 9, 2011

My AmbitionS

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh…

MY AMBITION…wooow….sounds cool..
Everybody got their own ambition. Since they were young, each of them had been taught either by their teachers or parents to have own ambition and they also had been told to make or put some effort to achieve it.


Ambition for me is a very difficult thing to think of. By the way, I also don’t know what exactly my desire or my OWN ambition when I was a kid. My late grandfather said to me that I must be a doctor. Doctor can help a person who is ill. Become a doctor also brings many outcomes such as huge amount of SALARY.


Well, at first I really try to struggle in order to become a doctor. Suddenly, when I was on form 3, I feel like fall in love with another career named Botanist. I told my dad about it. He said to me that it’s okay and if that is what you want to be don’t stop struggling in studies. It can’t be achieved just by words.


And once again, my ambition changed when I pursue my studies in A level. I got IPG’S offer. This means, I will become a teacher after I finished doing the course given by the IPG. Ipg is a short form of INSTITUT PERGURUAN. Yup,,, a teacher.. fuhh..


InsyaAllah I will become an English teacher after I manage to complete my degree in 4 years from now.
I Hope this will be a good sign for me that, being a teacher is such an honorable career. Teacher is the one who designed the future of world. Teacher got the power to teach those students to become an excellent individuals. Yeahh….full of spirit ehh?? Heheheh sott…that’s all…macehhhh….
(^_^)





No comments:

Post a Comment