I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

what a relief????

Thanx to Mr.Google..

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

I found this from somewhere.... wee~~~


You bring Joy to my life...
You bring colors to my world..

wherever you go away, you left me behind, the joy and colors are also faded away...

I only wish that you are always ready for me..

I might didn't say that "I miss YOU"...
I might never say that "I love YOU"...

I only can show YOU my concern towards you... or maybe you also still not realize that, I always pray the best for you...

sorry, I can't say those words ... I might say it, but after I have confirmed that you say it first, and you really meant it...



P/s: YOU ask me if I'm OKAY...but I'm not.... (^^_)


CAN'T smile like before....unless you make me smile again....

No comments:

Post a Comment