I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Allergy

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

First of all, I would like to say that, it's totally a splendid day...uwwwaaaa.. 

First, how come I didn't realize my examination date. It supposed to be tomorrow. I thought it will be on the day after tomorrow. Alhamdulillah, I manage to "wake up" from my daydreaming when I read my friend's status on fb that sounds like this " bla..bla..bla...examination tomorrow and the day after tomorrow..bla..bla...".. oh NOOOOOOO...splendid!!!! hahahah...

Secondly, I'm updating this blog while others are busy in memorizing and revising notes for tomorrow's paper.... Congratulations Fiy....You did it!!! <sarcasm tone> double SPLENDID!!!
(^^_)

Thirdly, do you know why I'm turning upside down like this?? well, got some internal conflict..ngee~~~

lastly, now back to the topic.. My allergies actually... I allergy to those known as  "red" and "pinky" stuff.. I don't know why, although I allergy to those things, but, still, I have no other choice. pathetic right?? ngee~~ 

JPP'S Appreciation's night
 

We, the JPPIANS were attending an occasion named JPP'S Appreciation's night.... The theme was red and black .. guess what????? I HAVE TO....oh noo....look, my cheek was blushing.. those was the effect of my allergy. I thought I don't have any attire which is in red or black, however, I checked on my wardrobe and I found those.... not all were originally belongs to me..just a few...ngee~~~
# Hand bag = Checkered red-black, I bought it last year when I was in Semester one. 10 ringgit only..(^^_)
# scarf = also checkered red-black, I bought it two days before this occasion. 10 ringgit also yoooeee ...(^^_)
# Blause?? = I don't know what this thing is been called...hahah..but this is not originally mine. My aunt gave it to me.. 0 ringgit..(^^_)

ladies walk...uwaaaaaa..hahah

  # Tudung = also my aunt gave to me.. 0 ringgit...
# A pair of sneakers = I bought it last raya, before I going back to Selangor, because when I was on my way, my old one is putus...12 ringgit only....
# slack = black slack, also bought it last raya, 20 ringgit..
# A pair of socks = 1 ringgit <giant leerrrhh> hahah
# A pair of glasses = it's my glasses lah..hahahahah.... I didn't know the exact price....
# lastly = A delightful smile, -000000000 ringgit....hihihi...


but, so far, my attire for that night, I only spent 10 ringgit....hahaha... I'm a smart consumer mehhh.... It's okay to be in style, as long as, we cover our aurat, And didn't spent too much money.... 



That's all....paipai.. salam (^^_)


No comments:

Post a Comment