I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Kursus time org suma cuti

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..


ok then, this is too nice...when everybody is going home and also going to BTN, I'm the Only Junior who is still "trapping" in this beloved IPG..


Well, I'm taking part in a short courses that are KURSUS AWALAN KEJURULATIHAN FUTSAL and KURSUS AWALAN KEJURULATIHAN BOLA SEPAK that held by Kelab Futsal Ipg Kpi and a collaboration with FAM.. Today we have started our session with practical session, a basic component of Futsal.
The skills on how to kick the futsal's ball, passing and lots more..


Although it was very tiring, but all the Participants are enjoying this session so do I...


until next post!! (^^_)


weel, I love futsal...hahah...
P/s: I have scored 2 goals at the beginning game...ngeeee~~~ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment