I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

mohon Pencerahan ya...

MOHON Pencerahannnnn...


Second entries for today.... 


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

first of all, I would like to say sorry.... for what??? we will discover it later ... keep going on follow this entry...




Two days before <not exactly (^^_)>, I have CHANGED my profile picture in Facebook....




WHY should I say sorry for that?? 
jengggggg
jengggggg
jengggggg
....


because many taught that the person in the profile picture is my bOyfriend... 


oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Bak kata TuN Perak, "mohon pencerahan"... >>(I also don't know what is the truly meanings..hahah)




by the way, let me introduce you, 


yang budak kecil neyh, wawa
yang budak lelaki neyh Apiz


His name is, Muhammad Faiz Haffiz Bin E. Hairoland Fredo.
now he is 16 years-old..
we call him Apiz, sometimes Faiz(usually when my Mom n I get angry) and when I get angry, I'll call him with his full name to show that I was very angry on that time...HIhihihi....

He is my only Brother in my siblings...the third child from 6 siblings..
he's sometimes cool..sometimes not..hahaha...
but he is very special... you know why??? because he protects his sisters and take a good care of them...haaa...special maaaaa..

he also likes to stay in room whenever my other families come to our house to visit us...that one, i specialize it as EXTRAORDINARY behavior ..wawawawawa

I like to tease him..because he is a shy person...(perhaps) hahahaha.....

that's all dude....HE IS MY BROTHER!!!!


P/s: It was not easy to have even A picture of him......all those pictures are candid by me (^^_)








No comments:

Post a Comment