I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 in One

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh....

PART 1


I only want to say, CONGRATULATION to myself. I have better achievement this year. I manage to adapt into my surrounding even better. I have been finishing my Foundation also with full determination (and still waiting for my result).

I  also have been finishing 4 books of English novel in just a week. ok what??? before this, even a book of novel I still can't finish it in a month, or probably in one sem...hahahahahah....


PART 2


Yeah, I manage to finish 4 books, now I have 7 more to be finished. yippie.... Reading marathon..... InsyaAllah, lot's of knowledge I can pick up throughout exploring these novels. Wish me Luck Bebehhhh...(^^_)

credit to Z50i..hahah...cheap camera's phone, 7 books, nyumm3

PART 3


EHem2.... (^_^) blushing.....
I just want to share something..
It will be in a long run, till we can meet again...
but, so far, the advice just as simple as itself...
long time no see, it's okay, the holidays just for a while.
take a good care of yourself. 
(with shaking hand) nah.... take this, and See you soon.. Assalamualaikum.....

tadaaaaa......

I like it, and you should like it too....teeheee......

nyumm3..thanks to you...because you bring the joy to my life...oh Cadbury....(^^_)..



No comments:

Post a Comment