I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

|kwang3|

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

yeah..again, updating this beluggg..

oh my... I'm pretending like I was cool enough to deal with my own problem...

derr..not cool at all.... nearly past 13 hours.... I only cope this issue by do some sport...eating...movie watching...and, keep on dying (inside my heart)..

at least tell lah, I'm somewhere kah... are you okay kah....but, NOTHING....nothing at all dude...aiyooo

sometimes I'm wondering, perhaps you did this because you want to test me..or, maybe you want to show me the real you or, unfortunately, you are not serious at all..yeeaaahh... I'm kinda thinking about that...which is very not cool...

maybe I was not good enough...that probably the reason it wasn't a clear decision yet.... oh my....

haha..and the most funniest thing is<< grammatical error?? emm..ehem..ehem... the funniest part is, YOU EVEN DON'T KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF THIS POST AND ACTUALLY IT TALKS MOSTLY ABOUT YOU...huhuhu...

I'm surrender...3D's

first d, don't think....
>> yupp, just forget it...don't think even a lil bit.

second d, daring
>> daring in other word, dare to face the truth... I don't deserve you..

third d, don't care
>> I don't care er, er, er, er, er..2NE1's song......


until next post!!
(##_)

No comments:

Post a Comment