I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 4, 2011

saya rindu.............

Assalamualaikum.......
apa khabar semua?? macamlah ada orang mo membaca blog neyh kan? blog yang usang lagi sepi, sunyi....

i don't know what i want to do...i feel like my priority like going somewhere and i don't know if i can catch it up later or not....i'm exhausted with my life... i also feel very regret because taking the opportunity to become a leader among the leaders. I'm pretty sure that i'm not the one..but i don't know Why I had been chosen.... as i'm typing this entries, i really don't care with the grammatical error or sentences structure or what so ever lah..... I do care about my own feelings....my feelings towards my family, friends and the most important is my CREATOR....all things i have done, i'm not so sure if it is taken and considered by HIM as my ibadah...I afraid my jobs weren't satisfy all of my friends and mostly, HIM...but the real thing is, i want my life back..i want my life without any responsibility towards students community around here..i'm tired...my studies also turn upside down. i'm afraid if i can't make it...i do really want to success...but can i make it with my condition like this... am i able to catch back all things that i have left? mummy, i miss you...i really need you now...i wanna hold you in my arms..i want to tell you that i'm dying inside here... i want to go back and see all of you... i can't stand anymore with huge responsibilities and my misses to all of you...i really miss you mum....i miss you too dad....and i also miss my brother and sisters...i'm sick and dying inside my heart....nobody knows... they see the outside of me...the another version of...the version which is known as happening and so on..but the truth is, i do really need someone to leave out all miserable inside my mind...i want to back to my old life..i do really miss it...it's hurt....i have tried and i always said to HIM that i need a strength..and my strength is all of you....i don't know..maybe because nobody really knows who i am...and i'm not hoping that somebody will know me....i just hope that all of you are happy without me..only my Doa that i can give to accompany you and i hope the same goes to you...i hope i gain the strength and i need to be strong.. i do this because of Allah...I DO THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO REPAY ALL YOUR GOOD DEEDS towards me mum, dad...i don't want to make you disappointed. i want to proof to everyone that i can be an useful person and i want to change our family lifestyle...i do hope i still can get the chance..... 




>>>>yahhhh????I found this somewhere...heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment