I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 17, 2010

2010...raya celebration.......

Assalamualaikum........
Alhamdulillah.....After an hour.... i succeed to create this blog by myself and also with help from my friends...
first of all, how was your raya this year? i hope all of u have a greatest moment in celebrating raya with ur beloved person...... But for me, this was the first time for me in celebrating raya away from my beloved family and bestfriends.. Why?
coz this year i've started continuing my studies in peninsular Malaysia... Meaning to say, i'm not Balik KAMpung....heheheh...
but its ok....Coz, i followed my friends and back to her hometown in Muar, Johor...
thanked to my friend bcoz 'sharing' her family with me...heheh..... But, I'm so sorry cz i didn't have any picture taken in raya day....

i've got many story2 to share...so, keep follow me...hik3....
Emm.....THese are my beloved....but my fifth sister are not in this picture coz she's the one who captured this pic....heheheh....
from the left.... Nany, jiejie, my mum, my dad, and my only brother, hafiz......









This girl, Really make my world turn upsides down....why??????and who is she?????
she is my youngest child......upppsssss........no Lah.....she is my youngest sister...her name is Nur irzwanie and also known as WaWa or BeBeng...hehehe... she's the poison and she's also the medicine.....
Now she is 2 YEARS OLD....But she's really expert in making me angry with her words.....nevermind, She is just a kid.....And i miss her so much.........






last but not least......
IT'S me....... My name is Nurirfiney bte E.Hairoland Fredo.......
I'm sinokadazan..... i was born in QUEEN ELIZABETH's HOSPITAL KOTA KINABALU...
on 4th of june 1992.....
maybe that can help u in remembering me....
ohhh.....
almost forget, u can call me Fiy ....
that's all for raya's stories and my family background....
wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment